Poems Woems

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Wishes

Halloween Halloween
What a scary thing.
I wish I was a goat or a ghost
But now I am a fairy
That makes up all the dairy.
I don't really like this job.
I wish I was a frog.
~Tulip ("Pipalicious")
Posted by Tova at 5:04 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: holiday, Tulip (Pipalicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Mary
  • Misaja Alhalura
  • Tova

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2025 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2024 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2020 (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2018 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2017 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (36)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2015 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • I Used To Know by Chugger-dude
      • Be Yourself
      • Try
      • Here I Stand
      • Halloween Wishes
Picture Window theme. Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.